• Advanced Solenoid Interlock – Power to Unlock
• OSSD Outputs, Connect up to 30 in Series Maintaining PL-e
• RGB Indication for Advanced Diagnostics – Visible from all Mounting Positions
• Powerful Locking Mechanism Supports 3000N+ Holding Force
• Emergency Solenoid Release Keys on 3 Sides
• Self Aligning Actuator with Uniquely Coded RFID
• External Device Monitoring with 2A Output Rating
• IP67 & IP69K Fully Sealed, Washdown
The Proton advance solenoid interlock has been designed for use on machines where hazardous conditions persist even after the machine has been switched off. The robust design and heavy-duty solenoid can withstand up to 3000N hold force and energise under a lateral load. The internal specifications meet the requirements for CAT4, SIL3 and has been designed to maintain PL-e even when connected in series. The unique mounting holes allows for easy installation on 3-faces, ideal for both hinged and sliding door applications.
The spring-loaded actuator means the Proton excels at misalignment tolerances. It’s failsafe design also includes a uniquely coded RFID signal (4 billion codes), so only when the actuator plunger and RFID signal are satisfied, will the Proton operate.
The Proton solenoid interlock features OSSD technology. Each switch includes 2 OSSD inputs and 2 OSSD outputs that are designed for series connection. Up to a maximum of 30 can be connected at the same time maintaining PL-e. The pulsed outputs can immediately detect open and short circuits, perfect for applications that require improved diagnostics. The Proton includes 6 LEDs, 3 on each side that display the same data and provide visual diagnostics for ALL states of the device.
|File Title||File Name||Download File|