• Advanced Solenoid Interlock – Power to Unlock
• RGB Indication for Advanced Diagnostics – Visible from all Mounting Positions
• Powerful Locking Mechanism Supports 2000N+ Holding Force
• Emergency Solenoid Release Keys on 3 Sides
• Self Aligning Actuator with Uniquely Coded RFID
• External Device Monitoring with 2A Output Rating
• IP67 Fully Sealed
The Proton advance solenoid interlock has been designed for use on machines where hazardous conditions persist even after the machine has been switched off. The robust design and heavy-duty solenoid can withstand up to 2000N hold force and energise under a lateral load. The internal specifications meet the requirements for CAT4, SIL3 and has been designed to maintain PL-e even when connected in series. The unique mounting holes allows for easy installation on 3-faces, ideal for both hinged and sliding door applications.
The spring-loaded actuator means the Proton excels at misalignment tolerances. It’s failsafe design also includes a uniquely coded RFID signal (4 billion codes), so only when the actuator plunger and RFID signal are satisfied, will the Proton operate.
The Proton R-Type solenoid interlock features volt free contact output technology. Each switch includes 2 normally open and 1 normally closed output that is designed to be connected to a Mechan Safety Relay (SRL-1 or EM1 & ESM) or any Safety PLC.
|317 400 Proton R Type Installation Manual Issue 1