• OHE1 - Coded Magnetic / ODNK & OSSG - Uniquely Coded RFID
• Advanced OSSD Outputs, Connect up to 30 in Series Maintaining PL-e
• Dual RGB Indication for Advanced Diagnostics
• Unique Overhanging LED for Visibility in all Mounting Positions
• External Device Monitoring with 2A Output Rating
• IP67 & IP69K Fully Sealed, Washdown
The O-Type range combines 40+ years of experience designing and manufacturing machine guard safety switches with the latest in safety technology. There unique design means 30off O-Type switches can be connected in series maintaining PL-e.
The O-Type safety switches have been designed for use on applications where guard-locking is not required. They are available in either uniquely coded RFID (yellow) or coded magnetic (black). The dual channel OSSD outputs can be used to reach a safety category of CAT4, SIL3, PL-e in accordance with the latest international safety standards. Because they have no mechanical parts, they guarantee a long life even in applications with regular operation cycles and tough environmental conditions.
The O-Type switches can be used with a feature called EDM (external device monitoring). This means you can monitor the state of contactors or safety relays in order to detect failure of the external device eliminating the need for a safety monitoring device.
|File Title||File Name||Download File|
|365 400 O Type Installation Guide Iss4||365-400-O-Type-Installation-Guide-Iss4.pdf||PDF (0)|
|O Type Product Brochure 2020||O-Type-Product-Brochure-2020.pdf||PDF (0)|